Welcome to INSA Coal Holding
Coal Investment in South Africa
COVID-19 Corona Virus
South African Resource Portal
What is COVID-19?
On 31 December 2019, the World Health Organization (WHO) reported a cluster of pneumonia cases in Wuhan City, China. ‘Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2’ (SARS-CoV-2) was confirmed as the causative agent of what we now know as ‘Coronavirus Disease 2019’ (COVID-19). Since then, the virus has spread to more than 100 countries, including South Africa.
About INSA Coal Holding
As a dynamic local company with strong international ties, INSA is ready to develop fast as a considerable force in the South Africa Coal Mining Sector.
· Privately owned Coal Holdings Company
· South African based and HDSA compliant
· Large portfolio of coal prospecting rights (± 529 Milion tonnes potential)
· Coal projects are in established coal fields with existing infrastructure, historical data and regarded as “Brownfield”
· Board & Management team with more than 100 years mining industry experience, highly qualified and with proven management track records.