Welcome to INSA Coal Holding
Coal Investment in South Africa
COVID-19 Corona Virus
South African Resource Portal
What is COVID-19?
On 31 December 2019, the World Health Organization (WHO) reported a cluster of pneumonia cases in Wuhan City, China. ‘Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2’ (SARS-CoV-2) was confirmed as the causative agent of what we now know as ‘Coronavirus Disease 2019’ (COVID-19). Since then, the virus has spread to more than 100 countries, including South Africa.
About INSA Coal Holding
As a dynamic local company with strong international ties, INSA is ready to develop fast as a considerable force in the South Africa Coal Mining Sector.
· Privately owned Coal Holdings Company
· South African based and HDSA compliant
· Large portfolio of coal prospecting rights (± 529 Milion tonnes potential)
· Coal projects are in established coal fields with existing infrastructure, historical data and regarded as “Brownfield”
· Board & Management team with more than 100 years mining industry experience, highly qualified and with proven management track records.
Riverside Office Park, 2nd Floor Tugela House, 1303 Heuwel Avenue, Centurion, Pretoria, 0157, South Africa
+27 12 771 4411
+27 86 604 5100